FirST DAY...

So boring on the first day. The oh chong dint come to school today. He made me alone when is time to duty. So lonely to be duty on my own as i'm stil new. Many things stil don't know but other committe had teached a lot new things to me. Hmmm, actually today i feel excited because today is my first day to duty as a committe. And i'm also strain a bit. So many pupils are looking at me. For my first time duty, i give myself 70 marks because i still need to learn a lot from ex-committe. Duty is so boring. Especially became committe, duty is the most boring thing among other things can do as a junior or senior. I hope i can suitable myself with this style and continue be friends with other people. I don't like people to say that i become proud after become committe. i hAte it .............

Comments