AftER holiDAy....

Hmmm....
now 2006-2007 LP committee r fired ^^
veri happi n excited
have more time 2 do my THINGS :)
but d time bcum less 2 join d cute cute comiti :(
veri enjoy 2 be a committee
never regrect bout it
it was a nice experience 4 me
william phyllicia linru xinyi puivoon rossane shieyin kahming
they r veri nice person
especially william....
dunoe y tis badge junioors give us many mnay problemss
especially GIRLS !!!!!!!!
aizzz
when they r juniors -- problems maker
now they r commtitee -- problems occured aagain
reali veri wunai leh.... :'(


RedanG trIP>>>
23 juniors + 9 committees + teachers' family
^^ i love snorkelling now...
wat a great exprience 4 me
at 1st i thought not tat easy 2 use tat googles
then after tat i used 2 it
hmmm juz watching coral under d salty water
n then let the fish bite my hands
quite lucky can c sea turtle ^^
then...........
blue sand
= miroorganism which glows light after rubbing it
tis quite amazing 4 me
it's first time....
jUz imagaineeeee
at night u go scuba diving
n try 2 kick d sand under d water
blue blue things flow in d water
jzu like stars in the universal
so so so beatiful........... :D
Yeah!! u can c STARS there
twnkling n twinkling
if c with beloved
it was veri romantic ^^
meteor!!! i saw it there !!!!!!!
LUCK lUCKY lUCKY
of coz lah
junioors oso playing crazily wif us
not reali
juz with linru tat guy...
others play among themselves.. :(
not tat gud lol
AIYO i should b take my camera there lah
then can capture many things lolllllll
lenglui aa nice scenes aa juniors aa nn myself oso ^^
AAaa!!!!
one more thing veri important........
i hold puivoon hand when snorkelling
HEhe she dunoe how 2 swim
thus i swim wif her
d feel quite nice one ^^
it was a memorable trip 4 me 4 my secondary skul life
i'll never 4 get bout it
coz it was better than my junior trip
LOLXXXXXXXx


Comments